Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whats Going On With Illinois State Quarters Happened To Me On One Of Illinois Highways,, Plz Help

Happened to me on one of illinois highways,, plz help - whats going on with illinois state quarters

I was driving on Interstate-57, I was doing about 60km / h. Suddenly a pickup truck with a trailer behind him took a timber, which originated in Hightway bored and flu right wood boring me and just slows damage to my car before. .. I filled a police report from the National Police .. Calim and took a form of Illinois Department of Transportation .. and sent all the information you today ... I went for 2 estestimates than necessary ... and the surprising part was the price, the damage to me .. to repair what the $ 4,300 .... if someone can tell me what happens next, if the Department of Transportation received my application .... ENGLISH>>> Will they pay me to repair my car? Thank you for your time reading my story ... but it really bothers me, because I love my .. relly car, but now there'sMaged because wood boring ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hazzard is considered a highway. It is not possible in hell that the department will pay for your vehicle. Even if you have a collection of OT license number, which the Council would be affected still need to repair your own car. If the Board of his truck would be responcilbility. Call your insurance and file a claim.

Anonymous said...

Hazzard is considered a highway. It is not possible in hell that the department will pay for your vehicle. Even if you have a collection of OT license number, which the Council would be affected still need to repair your own car. If the Board of his truck would be responcilbility. Call your insurance and file a claim.

Post a Comment