Saturday, February 13, 2010

Water Fountain Paint Is It Safe To Use Plasti-Kote On A Water Fountain?

Is it safe to use Plasti-Kote on a water fountain? - water fountain paint

I have a small indoor fountain, water, that my cats like to drink. I bought my grandmother, a heavy smoker, and just sucks. It is a very porous material that is the smell of cigarettes, despite repeated washing and bleaching.

I have this clear link can Plasti-Kote spray paint for cars, but I plan to, well, that water source with a thick layer of sealant to cover and stop the smell of gas exhaust. This brings me to the essence of my dilemma:

Is spray paint - even after drying - leave contaminants in water waste that can poison my cat?

1 comments:

Summerda... said...

Play it safe number. Chemicals can leach from the layer and water in their cats, small things cause stomach upset, something bad. Have you tried soaking in vinegar? (without vinegar, apple juice, because that stuff stinks). Or even try a warm bath with baking soda for him.

Post a Comment